Sunday, August 19, 2012

interviewed: Carly turns 3 years old.

As part of the celebration of Carly's big 0-3 last week, I sat her down the night before her birthday and gave her a little interview. I fully intend to ask her a similar set of questions every birthday eve until she finally packs her bags and heads to college. I'm sure that day will be here before I know it.


What is your favorite color: "purple" (this is a new, sometimes she still says pink)

What is your favorite toy: "my little pink stroller"

What is your favorite fruit: "strawberries"

What is your favorite TV show: "Dora the Explorer!"

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch: "peanut butter sandwich!" (with jelly or honey)

Favorite outfit: "Rapunzel dress" (Not sure where she got that from, I can't get her to wear it!)

What is your favorite game: "soccer"


What is your favorite snack/treat: "apples . . . and Dora fruit snacks"

What is your favorite animal: "a whale"

What is your favorite song: "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam"

Who is your best friend: "Grandma!"

What is your favorite book: "The Going to Bed Book"

What is your favorite cereal: "Crumbs" (?)

What is your favorite thing to do outside: "play baseball with daddy"

What is your favorite drink: "milk"

What is your favorite holiday: "sunny day!" (After I explained it to her, she said: "Santa day!")

What do you like to sleep with: "my best friend Red Baron and my white towel"

What is your favorite breakfast: "I told you . . . a peanut butter sandwich!" (She doesn't quite get the differences between meals.)


What do you want to eat for dinner on your birthday: "purple cupcakes!"

What do you want to be when you grow up: "a baseball player with my daddy . . . but I already growed up to a big girl."

~

Throughout the whole interview, she kept taking a paper and pen and saying, "Now, let me ask you a few questions . . . ".

She's right.
She already growed up to a big girl.

2 comments:

Jan Fisher Clark said...

This is the best! I love reading your blog Erin. You are such a great writer and have such a great way of capturing your life. Thanks for continually being such a great example!

L said...

I love this!