Friday, May 10, 2013

at the beach.

It is not often that I break out my big camera. 
The ease of the iPhone wins out on almost every occasion.
But yesterday we went to the beach, and I broke her out.
More on our trip to come, but I couldn't help but share an outrageous number of pictures.

It was a beautiful day at Lake Michigan.
It was hazy, and the sky and water blended so perfectly, you couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.
And I've never seen anyone love anything as much as John loved the beach.

Enjoy.






























3 comments:

The Apron Gal said...

Great pics! You should whip out the big camera more often!

Rebecca said...

You have officially made me want to hit the beach..like yesterday!! So wonderful!!

Tara said...

So fun!!! I'm glad you got to go!