Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!


Today is such a sunny, beautiful day its giving me hope for spring! Its still pretty chilly, but it isn't so COLD! And the last few days we've gotten rain, not SNOW! Unfortunately, I'm sure I'm getting ahead of myself because its still February. Still, I can't wait.


5 Things I love about Spring :


5. Puddles! I'd rather see puddles than sheets of ice.


4. Opening the windows. Apartments get so stuffy being closed up all winter. Its nice to get some fresh air!


3. Spending time outside. I hate being cold, so I don't spend a whole lot of time outside in the winter. So I love when the sun comes out and I can go jogging, walking, or anything else outside!


2. Opening Day! We love baseball in our house. Opening Day is like a holiday.


1. Winter Semester ending. With no significant breaks (no, BYU doesn't have spring break), Winter semester is long, cold, and stressful. The coming of Spring is a sign you're almost to the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I love it! And...I have to agree with Spring...I cant wait for it to be WARM too!