Friday, June 20, 2008

Four Square

I was tagged a while ago by Whitney. Here it goes . . .

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Sandwich artist at Subway
2. Secretary/Receptionist at Century 21
3. Sociology research assistant
4. Secretary/organizer extraordinaire

Four Movies I've watched more then once:
1. Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly version)
2. Hairspray
3. Jurassic Park
4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Lafayette, IN
4. Provo, UT

Four TV Show I watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. What Not to Wear
3. The Office
4. The Biggest Loser

Four Places I've been:
1. New York City, NY
2. Boston, MA
3. Laguna Beach, CA
4. Chicago, IL

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. My mom
2. Dominique (Enrichment leader)
3. Dr. Lott (professor)
4. Dr. Cates (employer)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Corn chowder
3. Mexican
4. Crispix cold cereal

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1. England
2. Germany/Austria
3. Bora Bora
4. Italy

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Moving to Knoxville
2. Watching Jen in the Olympic trials!
3. Christmas (hopefully I get to come back home to Idaho)
4. NOT being in school!

Four People I Tag:
1. Matt M. (you better do it Matt!)
2. Taryn P.
3. Debbie W.
4. Anyone else who happens to read this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love how you think I am going to comment on your 4 squares thing! Love it! And, yes I do read your blog and I will probably be bored and do one for my blog.\"/ Oh by the way...so there was a blog a while back...I think on 50 things you don't know about me...one was "I don't put the toilet paper on the toilet paper holder." Yeah, totally remember that from rooming with you...and yes it drove me nuts too Chris! Now, Spencer does it! So, Erin, he now replaces you. Hope all is well.