Thursday, August 11, 2011

on a boat.

Our fantastic friends invited us to go boating in July.
I just got some pictures from her, so I thought I'd share.

We had such a fun time.
I mean, I get really easily freaked out by even tubing, and spend a great deal of the time screaming.
But its fun screaming.
Mostly.
All the pictures of me and Chris on the tube look like I'm being tortured.
Its safe to say, I wasn't.
Mostly.

[Chris the skier.]

[this is really the happiest face I have in all the pictures. I promise it was fun.]

[our super-cute hosts.]

Carly even got a ride on the tube.
She did great, until she started to fall asleep at the end.
Guess the subtle jostling and wind in her face was akin to a lullaby.
But she did LOVE "swinning" in the lake, and would announce:
"Carly swinning! Carly swinning!".





[me and S on our "girls ride". much slower. and S even screams louder than me.]



Chris and I came home totally toasted.
I guess you're supposed to reapply sunscreen on yourself too,
 and not just your baby.

Oh well.
We sure had fun.
Yay for summer.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

So have to tell you. I was reading your blog as I put Beckett to bed. I saw the picture of you boating and died laughing. Almost woke the baby. Not so much laughing at you, but totally with you. I am the exact same way! Glad you had fun! Almost makes me jealous! :)

Laura said...

hahaha. that first picture of you is hilarious. love your face.