Tuesday, June 19, 2012

detox.

We are going through vacation detox.

You know, where the kids are cranky and sleeping weird and constantly asking for someone other than you, the babies want to be held all the time, there are piles of folded clothes that made it out of the suitcase but never in a drawer (but as long as the suitcases are empty and back in the basement you made progress, right?), and you go to the gym and realize those 20 bowls of ice cream you had in the last 10 days were probably not the best idea.

And it doesn't help that the you came home to two doctor's appointments in two days for two babies, heat-scorched flowers, a broken dishwasher, and a mailbox full of bills.

I want to rewind and start over.

But instead, I look at pictures.











Why does Idaho have to be so dang far away?

It was a nice vacation.
Luckily Chris has an easier summer schedule ahead, so there is a lot of fun to be had.
As soon as the clothes get put away.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Ugh I so know these feelings. These pictures are so priceless! Maybe it's the fact that I just wrote my goodby Ohio post and I'm feeling a little emotional, but your pics kind of made me want to cry. Come move to Montana, it's so close (only 6.5 hours!!!) to that beautiful place called Pocatello :)