Thursday, August 13, 2009

Snug as a Bug

I have every intention of writing all about Carly's surprise
appearance and how life has been with her.
I also have every intention of wearing make-up again someday.
So far, no luck in either department.
Turns out this is way beyond a full time job.
But we've never been happier.
~
So for the time being, a few shots from the last few days:
~
Car loves her swing.
Car really loves having her hair washed under warm water.
Raising her right from day one.

One of my absolute favorites so far.
She had enough of grandma's flash photography.

9 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

HA! I love that last picture! I take that back. I love them all! But especially the last one! :)

sam and kyrsten said...

she is absolutely darling! i cant wait to hear details like height weight how you chose her name etc. congratulations again. she is adorable. love that last picture!

Casey and Kristi said...

Oh I am so happy to see you finally had her!!! And I LOVE the name Carly... that's actually my pick if we ever have another girl! She is precious!! It is a full time job but such a wonderful one. Enjoy her while she is little... it won't be long before she is running laps around your home!! CONGRATS!!!

Taryn said...

Go Cubs Go! Love the blanket. We are really going to have to get one of those for our house! She is so sweet. Keep enjoying her!

Amy Jane said...

AH! She is so adorable!! Congrats to you guys!! ;)

Cami and Juan said...

She looks so cozy all the time, you must take good care of her. I have a niece named Carley, it's a beautiful name.

Collin, Traci, Cam, and Alyssa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Laura said...

She is soo beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Lanenga Family said...

She's a cutie! Love all of the Cubs stuff :)