Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meet Leo.

Isn't he adorable?
I've mentioned before that Carly has a thing for lions. This being the case, Chris and I really wanted to get her a stuffed lion that she could love during her childhood years. I checked many stores, but only found some that weren't cute enough, or fairly cute but had manes that shed. I was nearly hopeless when I decided to brave the crazy isles of ToysRUs. And there he was. Leo. Seriously the cutest stuffed animal I've ever seen. And of course I had to sift through them to find the one that was perfect for Carly. He was a little pricey but we got him $15 dollars off, so we felt pretty good about it (yes, he cost enough to be $15 off). I couldn't wait to introduce him to Carly. When I did, she grabbed his face and smiled and made her happy gurgling sound and held on to his mane. Instant friends. Chris suggested the name and said how it was a constellation. I said it was also a zodiac sign. Then I remembered that the Zodiac sign Leo was in late summer. We checked when we got home and, not even kidding, Carly is a Leo. How perfect.

3 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

No way! That's awesome!

Karen Thomas said...

super cute. his face looks like the face on those robeez i have been trying to find.

Cami and Juan said...

They were meant to be!