Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 Things

I used to like Hannah Montana. I admit it to few people, but I did. I still like some of her songs, but these days I can't stand Miley Cyrus. That girl is everywhere and getting too famous and dating 20 year old models.

But that's not really the point.

The point is, there is one song of hers I still rather enjoy (forgive me for this one), 7 Things. I think its catchy and the lyrics are cute.

So I thought I'd come up with my own version (in reference to my hub, of course).


7 Things I Hate About You

1. You're the good-looking one in this relationship.

2. You break my ribs when you try to tickle me.

3. You banned Celine Dion from playing in the car when you are in it.

4. You mock me for not putting the toilet paper on the holder.

5. You never buy yourself anything; you'd rather shop for me.

6. You cook dinner every night.

7. I can't help but love you no matter what.


I Probably Should Mention the 7 That I Like

1. You're smart. You say you aren't, but I read that 50 page paper. There's no denying it any longer.

2. Your ambiguous hair and eye color.

3. You put up with me, including grouchy car rides, John and Kate Plus 8, and how I always email you articles about the Penguins that I deem "cute".

4. You split Dr. Pepper with me at 11:00 at night when I claim the caffeine won't effect me and then I wind up singing "7 Things" and dancing in the kitchen--and you laugh.

5. I can say anything to you, and you always understand, think its funny, or sympathize, depending on what the said thing requires.

6. You are funny--that genuine classic funny that doesn't require sarcasm or negativity.

7. I can't help but love you, no matter what.

Ok, mine doesn't flow as well as hers.

It's the thought that counts.


Love you, babe.

5 comments:

beckster said...

Don't take offense at this...but I think you're cuter than Chris. Just saying...

Michael said...

I also love Chris . . . in a brotherly way.

sam and kyrsten said...

Erin thats a really cute idea! Your always such a happy positive person

Jason and Jessie said...

I think that your 7 things are better because they really mean something to you.

Ashley said...

Hey Erin, this is Ashley Lanenga. I found your blog through Matt and Allie's and thought I would check it out. Your blog is great. I love your fun posts and great personality you've added to your blog.