Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet N' Salty

My husband is wonderful. He's also hilarious--even when its not on purpose. We have an advent calendar thingy that has 25 little cupboards. Each day counting down to Christmas you take out whatever is in the corresponding cupboard until you reach Christmas day (ok, everyone knows how an advent calendar works). Anyway, my dear husband was going to put something in one of the little cupboards last week. He came to me and said it was my day to open that day's cupboard, but to be careful taking my prize out.

This is what I found:
Turns out he wanted to give me chocolate, since I adore it. But the only chocolate in the house were the M&Ms in the trail mix. So he picked the M&Ms out, but they were covered in salt. So he proceeded to rinse off the salt, forgetting the whole "melts in your mouth" thing M&Ms do. So I ended up with wet, runny M&Ms.

But it was chocolate.
So it was delicious.
(Yes, I ate them. How could I not?)
~
Isn't he sweet?

2 comments:

beckster said...

He's a great big dork. But yes, he's sweet.

Laura and family said...

haha! hilarious, and so sweet :)

all my classes are online this semester... and next too. then graduation, yipee!!