Friday, June 24, 2011

by the numbers.

5 years.


4 states.

3 college degrees (to date).


2 cross-country moves.

1 stunningly perfect daughter.


Chris and I have a tendency, once in a while, to stay up late at night talking.
Sometimes we talk about sports.
Sometimes books.
Funny stories.
Carly's antics.
We share thoughts, hopes, and fears.

We have learned a lot these five years.
We have prayed a lot and laughed a lot and wondered a lot and stressed a lot.
But most of all, we've loved a lot.

Here's to 5 wonderful years.

4 comments:

Karen Thomas said...

cheers to that!

Becky said...

I love you guys! Happy 5 years!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I just read that you've been called as a seminary teacher. Holy moly! I'm not sure if you'll remember her, but Ashley Schaeffer was our seminary teacher this past school year. I'm sure she has tons of tips on not only running our class but also with coping. :) She was a fabulous teacher for us. Honestly I think I've learned the most in seminary simply from my teachers' examples and testimonies. I wish you guys still lived here because we're getting a new teacher yet again!
You'll be great!!

Jessica said...

Doesn't time fly? Congrats to five years and many many more!