Sunday, July 31, 2011

just another day in paradise.

We're on autopilot in the C House.
Carly and I spend our summer days at the park, on walks, at the pool, running errands, playing with friends (both real and of the stuffed variety), drawing, and going on wagon rides.
Chris spends his summer days teaching undergrads.
We live for evenings and weekends spent together.

[How cute is she? Outfit courtesy of Chris's sweet cousin, who happens to work at the Gap. Red lunch box courtesy of Goodwill and a really deep disinfecting clean by mommy. Carly loves her "new box", as she calls it. Best 79 cent purchase ever.]

[Carly and daddy hiding from mommy. My job is to say "Carly? Carly? Where are you?!"]

[Carly and her posse.]

[Just because she's pretty.]

[The diva picked out her whole outfit on this day, including "pink shoes!" and pink bow.]

 ["swinning" with towel.]

That's all I've got for you.
I just wanted the record to show:
Life is good.

2 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That GAP outfit is DARLING! As is your child. ;) Love all the pictures!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo pretty. Growing so much. Miss you guys.