Friday, November 11, 2011

friday fluff.

I dare say today may be the laziest day of my life.
We've spent is watching tv and playing with all sorts of things in all sorts of ways.
We have no food and I tried to find the motivation to get to the grocery store.
I asked Carly if she wanted to go and she said, "No, thank you."
That convinced me.

But it is 11-11-11 today which is kind of fun and makes me feel like we should do something significant.
Maybe we'll go get a milkshake tonight.
If we can scrounge together something for dinner.

[11-11-11 at 11:11. special moment in time.]

So, look at this cleverness.
We don't use a bumper.
It is a personal preference, but we do have a crib set and the bumper is of course the cutest part.
I wish they had this when I was having Carly and that I knew I wouldn't use a bumper.
Isn't that cute?
Love this pennant one.


And look at this, too.
I love it.
I think I'll be due for a necklace upgrade when the twins arrive.
And I think this would make a good "push present," don't you?
{I'm still waiting for a push present for having Carly. ha! 
Whenever I see something I want I tell Chris "It could be my push present!"}


That is literally as exciting as we get today.

Hey wait, I just remembered I vacuumed.
Carly didn't even cry and run away.
In fact, she held the cord for me.
Such a helper.
Looks like we were productive today, after all.

Happy weekend.
We are headed to Detroit tomorrow to attend the Temple.
Together.
Its been too long since we've been, and really too long since we've been together.
And we decided we better learn how to utilize teenage babysitters.
Fingers crossed Carly is an angel tomorrow.

xoxo.

No comments: