Wednesday, November 30, 2011

first snow.

We got our first snowfall last night.
And, boy, did it fall.
When we headed out this morning it was a ways past my ankles.
It was so beautiful with the bright sun and blue skies.
I love December snow
(and could totally live without January/February/March snow).


We also got our first Christmas card yesterday.
Snow and a Christmas card?
Is it possible winter is here?
I have to tell you, all the sudden time is flying.
Considering how slowly the first 17 weeks of this pregnancy went, 
the last 6 were gone in a blink.


I have a few goals for December.
Play a lot.
Christmas a lot.
Soak up every possible moment with my sweet girl.
And don't stress.
Not about presents 
or travel 
or babies 
or a clean house
or the fact that I probably won't get Christmas cards out.

Because its Christmastime!
And it only comes once a year.
And its awesome.

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Oh man, Carly's eyes are gorgeous. I will live vicariously through your snow pictures, since I hear Texas doesn't usually see snow. Looks like a fluffy, warm snow. Best kind.