Monday, January 5, 2009

Missing

I've been missing. I know. And while you probably haven't even noticed (it was Christmas, after all) I feel guilty for some reason. Our trip to Idaho was wonderful. I can't even think about it, because here I am back at work already and I no longer have a trip to Idaho to look forward to to get me through the day. Why do good things go by so quickly? But really the main reason for my absence is a wicked-nasty sickness bug in my tummy. Not sure what it is, but I've battled it off and on for the last few weeks. So my absence may continue until its solved, because I have very little strength or motivation to be the amazing blogger I usually am.
~
But I thought I'd say 'Hi'
and I hope everyone had an amazing holiday.
~
Booo on the January blues.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hi there. Hope your bug feels better. We miss you guys and the holidays.

Caroline said...

Hope your little tummy gets better Erin.