Friday, May 8, 2009

Too Blue to Boo

I was just on a friend's blog and saw that I showed up as updating "2 hours ago". Only that was an accident and then I deleted it shortly after. But now I feel all guilty like if it says I updated then I really should have.
~
I just didn't have much blogging mojo this week. I'm not sure what it was. I tried to blog 3 times today, and nothing came out. So sad.
~
My mom showed me a "Missing You" Halloween card once. It had a ghost on it and said something like I'm "too blue to boo". Sometimes I have blue days. Today was one of them. I was just "too blue to boo".
~
I get insane attitude swings when I think about all that needs to get figured out in the next 3 months: insurance, jobs, cars, money. I start so feel so overwhelmed and then get hyperactive and try to plan everything at once. Today's obsession was a crib. My Ikea crib is not available in the Ohio Ikea--and who knows if it will be? Poor baby girl with no crib. The worldly things are hard, but, oh yeah, what if I'm an incapable mother? That is worrisome too.
~
But then she wiggles as if to say "You're so silly mommy" and Chris reminds me of what is important and I cheer up because he's growing a beard for me and he looks totally gorgeous. And I'm able to "boo" again.
~
Such a downer post! Sorry about that. Its Friday. Fridays are glorious. I'm going home to my bearded husband. We got a tax return today, so we just might go all crazy and go to Smoothie King. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Everyone has those days. Today I'm about to pass out on my desk I'm so tired. Yay for Mondays.