Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Heart Wednesdays

My Wednesday looked something like this:

Sleep in until 9:00. Needed.

Sit in bed and watch Chris and Lil' have a poking war. Heaven.

Banana pancakes and chocolate milk. Yum.

Paint a shelf for Lil's room while watching Sabrina. Love.

Work out at the gym. Did I already say Needed?

Hot ham and cheese sandwich with honey mustard. Favorite.

Doctor appointment where my weight gain was minuscule, everything measured perfectly, and my doctor hooked us up with a second ultrasound--to take place in two weeks--after I confided in him my great fear of a boy coming out of me and having only a closet full of dresses to wear. Yay!

Swimming laps at UT's pool--after such weightlessness Lil' felt like she weighed 1000 pounds when I got out. Relaxing.

Down time with the hub. Wonderful.

Chicken tacos with lots of guacamole. De-lish.

Pizza (which I couldn't eat, but still fun) and planning night at Mutual. Easy.

Clean up the apartment. Quick.

Cubs win. About time.

Bed at the same time as the hub. Rare.

Its kind of messed up how much you can get done in a day when you don't have to work.

I heart Wednesdays.

2 comments:

beckster said...

Poking war? How'd that go? Seriously, your baby MUST be one of the fam, we poke each other all the time.

Cami and Juan said...

I am jealous of your Wednesdays.