Thursday, April 29, 2010

kissy face.

"What do kisses mean when handed out like pretzels and robbed of sacredness?" (President Spencer W. Kimball).

That was one of my favorite quotes as a teenager.

Luckily it doesn't apply to an 8-month-old.

Because Miss Carly loves to hand out big, slobbery, open-mouthed kisses to her mommy, daddy, and Cubbie teddy bear. And we all love receiving them.

Just might be the cutest thing she has ever done. And thats saying something because she has done a lot of very cute things.

Chris made a good point a few days ago when she first started her kisses. He said at least we are doing one thing right: we are giving her plenty of kisses.

enjoy.

3 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

It looks more like a bite! :) So cute! Thanks for your travel tips!

Lauren Davison said...

Oh, Erin. She is just too cute!

And also--I realized I forgot to answer your question, I think... "Shred" refers to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. :) I borrowed it from a friend to try it out and we love it!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh. How does she keep getting cuter?!