Thursday, February 26, 2009

Signaling for a Time Out

For various reasons, including
~
tremendous amounts of school work
in order to graduate on time
my mental health
a possible addiction
~
I am leaving the blogosphere for a bit.
I'm not sure how long that bit will be, but I won't be writing or checking blogs.
It could be anywhere from a week to much longer.
I'll be back by March 18 for sure.
[That's when we find out if we are having a boy or a girl.]
~
I'll miss reading your updates,
so don't go all crazy and start posting every day!
I honestly think I'll be going through withdrawls,
which is why I need to step away.
~
I am also an emotional pregnant lady, and I worry too much
and stress too much about things over which I have no control.
~
And did I mention I have a ton of school work to do before April 1st?
Well, I do. A ton.
~
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know.
See you soon.
Or not that soon.
I'm not sure.
~
Until then, enjoy the approaching Spring.
Knoxville is warming up already.
Today we'll be around 67 degrees.
I love Spring.

4 comments:

Laura and family said...

oh so sad. respectable, but sad :(
enjoy your break, and good luck with school... i know i'm counting down!
p.s. what'd you ever decide on the minor?

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I should probably do that. I mean, I can stop anytime I want...

Caroline said...

Take a break, put up your feet. We'll be here when you get back! Happy baby growing!

sam and kyrsten said...

i will miss your posts, but i totally understand.. i probably should take a step back too. oh well...