Monday, April 13, 2009

Expanding

The House of Comedy is expanding.
~
My brother, Jason, got engaged this weekend.
~
Our sister-to-be is the beautiful Kasee.
Yay for Jason and Kasee!
Congrats.
~
That makes 3 for 3 for in-laws with the hard 'C' sound
(Camie, Chris, and Kasee).
And 2 for 2 on my brothers marrying girls from Texas.
Texas must be a nice place.
~
Their wedding is August 15th in the new and dazzling Draper temple.
It will be beautiful.
And yes, I'm due August 12th.
I don't envy my parents that week.
~
Welcome to the House of Comedy, Kasee.

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Very nice blog, nice people, and good pictures.

JoSue said...

Go Jason! Tell him congrats for me. Unfortunate about the timing. It always seems to happen that way.

sam and kyrsten said...

oh yay! jason is such a great guy! i dont envy your parents that week either!