Monday, July 27, 2009

50 Randoms for Erin

In light of the fact that I forgot the cord to get pictures off the camera, and I've been in an exhaustion coma for days (I don't think it will be getting better any time soon), I thought this little ditty would be fun. Hopefully it will help me overcome my current blogger's block, too.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 am
2. How do you like your steak? don't know the technical term--a tad pink in the middle.
3. What was the last film you saw? Half of "For the Love of the Game" on TV
4. What is your favorite TV show? Now . . . Bones. Forever . . . The West Wing
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Close to family.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Part 1: Corn Chex; Part 2: Scrambled Eggs and Potatoes
7. Your favorite cuisine? Mexican. And "American" like BBQ ribs and corn on the cob;-)
8. What foods do you dislike? Anything with gluten in it. Things that have been ruined by pregnancy: Hawaiian haystacks, Rice Chex.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Applebees. Right now that's it.
10. Favorite dressing? 1000 Island
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and hooded sweatshirts. I miss Provo in the fall where that was my uniform.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? See here.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full--most of the time;-)
15. Where would you want to retire? Close to family ;-)
16. Favorite time of day? evenings at home with the hub
17. Where were you born? Idaho
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis and baseball -- not typical "watching sports" are they?
19. What is your favorite thing about someone you love? Chris is selfless and hilarious
20. What is your favorite thing to get in the mail? A key to the big package mailboxes at our complex. That means we got a package.
21. What do you most like to do during the winter? Stay inside.
22. Bird watcher? No.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to me a night owl. These days I'm neither.
24. Do you have any pets? No. But I wish I had a puppy and a bunny . . . someday ;-)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm having a baby! Ha ha.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A player on the Phoenix Suns.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Days outside in Arizona: treehouses, street hockey, swimming, night games, etc.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yes.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!
31. Been in a car accident? Occasionally. Not in the last 4 years though! ;-)
32. Any pet peeve: When people don't use a turn signal (NO ONE in TN does); excessive negativity
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? as many veggies as possible
34. Favorite Flower? wouldn't say I have one.
35. Favorite ice cream? As chocolaty as possible with lots of chocolate in it.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Don't really do fast food. Chick-fil-a milkshakes and fries. . . and Smoothie King.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
38. From whom did you get your last email? Ward Relief Society in my personal email, Walmart in my junk email (our glider is ready for pick-up! yay!).
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? How big is the max? ha ha. Probably TJ Maxx in a more "realistic" situation. Nordstroms in "pretend land".
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Wouldn't say so, no.
41. Like your job? Get back to me in 2 weeks.
42. Broccoli? Yum!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Island Park with my fam 2 years ago; Honeymoon to CA
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Chris and friends from his program.
45. What are you listening to right now? A fan blowing and someone on the phone in my office.
46. What is your favorite color? Red . . . you should see my kitchen . . . and couches.
47. How many tattoos do you have? 0
48. Do you feel that you have changed as a person in the last 10 years? Hopefully. I was 12 ten years ago.
49. If you could have any job today, what would it be? SAHM . . . wow, one that gets to come true;-)
50. Favorite type of candy? don't get me started . . . I'll go with Snickers.

3 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Hey! We're in the process of looking for a glider/rocker--will you let me know how you like the one from WalMart? :)

sam and kyrsten said...

erin that comment was so nice. it really was the pick me up i needed at the moment! trust me i would be happy to send things right your way... or should i say my husband would be happy to have me send them! :) i hope everything is going well and your getting excited to be a SAHM!

Caroline said...

Very cute! Erin, good luck with your upcoming delivery. I hope that it goes smoothly, quickly, and painlessly.

ps...I think you should do a post just on the foods you have craved since you got pregnant.