Wednesday, March 3, 2010

big news.

So how about Carly and I have dressed the same the last 3 days, and I didn't realize it until today. Monday was dark boyish hoodies, yesterday was a casual T with a dressy cardigan over top, and today was yellow and white stripes. I was putting Carly in the babybjorn at Hobby Lobby today and . . . realized we had the exact same outfit on. Awesome. Obviously we have the same personal dresser.
On to the big news.
Guess who got a tooth today?

I think it was today, anyway. I honestly don't know. But Chris got home this evening and was holding her and I looked at her and all the sudden she had a tooth. I had been looking at her all day long and didn't ever notice. Do they just pop up like that? Weird. Anyway, I suppose we are lucky because she hasn't been cranky or anything. Hopefully that luck keeps up.

I have mixed feelings about the tooth.

a) I still nurse. Is this going to be an issue?

b) I can't believe she is old enough to have a tooth.

But I was so proud of her when I saw it. (Is that weird?)

So obviously, it was a big day in the C house.

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

You probably looked right at the tooth all day. Juan got his braces off after 2 years and I had no idea... I just didn't realize! That's a cute little tooth she has.

Lauren Davison said...

*Celebration dance* Congrats! :) How crazy. I'm terrified of the teeth, too, but my sister says it's usually not a problem... Crossing my fingers... You'll have to let us know!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! She's getting so big!