Friday, July 23, 2010

friday fabulousness.

I decided on a new fun tradition.
Every Friday I thought I would share a few things I find fabulous.
Not that I'm an expert on fabulousness.
But, still . . .
It could be anything!
Won't that be fun?
It will mostly be fun for me, I'm aware.
But a great way to start off the weekend, don't ya think?
~
Today's addition: mostly home decor.
As that is what I'm currently obsessed with.
~
I heart blue & white.
{donnagriffith.com}
So simple, but so delicious.
{thedecorista.com}
L.O.V.E this fabulous coral mirror.
{kellygreeninteriors.com}

Glossy black will be finding its way into our new home.
Of this you can be sure.
{thedecorista.com}
And finally, how fab is this necklace?
I'm a wee bit obsessed.
You know, Carly's birthday is coming up, and I never got a "push present" . . .
~
Happy Fabulous Friday.

No comments: