Friday, September 3, 2010

the search is on.

Now that most of the boxes are unpacked (or put in the basement to be unpacked . . . someday), I've begun the search for the perfect park. I wish I could have brought our Knoxville park with us, because it was my fav. The huge paved walking trail made all the difference. But I might have to settle here. So I looked up "parks" in google maps . . . and Carly, 2 bibs, the superbib, and I all headed over there this morning. It was brisk and windy, and it turned out the "park" was really a bunch of soccer fields. Whoops. But luckily, I brought Carly's little soccer ball and we decided to enjoy our time there anyway.

Beautiful day in Michigan.
Goooooal!



I guess I'll have to be more specific.
Next time I'll type in "public parks" maybe?

4 comments:

Laura and family said...

To find parks here, I went to the City of Clarksville homepage and then the parks and recreation section.
it had pictures and maps of each park. Hope that helps!

Kit said...

Erin!!!! Of course I remember you! Yay! I am glad you found me. What a beautiful family you have! I'll be blog stalking you too now. :)
Tell Mike hi for me.

Taryn said...

Those bibs seriously crack me up! Good thing she looks cute no matter what she wears!

Cami and Juan said...

I am loving the super bib. Quite the fashion statement really.