Tuesday, September 14, 2010

welcome to the c house.

Our living room was clean the other night, so I took pictures.
We are mostly done with our new place, except the kitchen and Carly's room.
Ok, that doesn't sound almost done, but it is.
I have about 50 things I would still like to do.
Good thing we have 4 years here.
~
I'm not going to pretend I'm some super decorator.
I haven't the craftiness, nor the finances.
But we did want to make our place a nice place to be.
So have a look at our living room/office area.
I "pointed out" some things that make this house our home.

Home Sweet Home.
{more to come, if it ever gets finished/clean}
~
P.S. Brought two of these little beauties home from Target for Carly's room. Can't get over how much I adore them. A big giant thank you to my parents for Carly's belated birthday money. And another one to both her grandmas for the recent boxes full of fall clothes.
That means I got so spend some of her birthday money on purple ruffles.

7 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

your house is adorable. and so organized. how do you do it? i love the striped pillows!

The Apron Gal said...

looks perfect! can't wait to see more! I wish we had an awesome Goodwill like you have, DI is so picked over here! Something to look forward to I guess... lol

Lauren Davison said...

Oh hooray! Looks fabulous. I also love the stripey pillows. So fun! :)

Cami and Juan said...

You definitely need a bigger tv! I am a tv girl though, it looks like a really nice place. Stairs and everything, how nice.

Karen Thomas said...

it looks great. you could put a basket on that bottom shelf.

the drapes are fab.

Laura said...

Oh it looks so nice and roomy too.

Caroline said...

Your house looks great. Very inviting.