Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the bargainer.

Oh wowza.
We went to Idaho and came back.
How come it always goes by so fast?
About 5 million pictures to come.
Really cute pictures.
We did have the two cutest babies in the world under one roof this Christmas, after all.
~
But for now we are in Chicago, taking an extra day of vacation while we still can.
We went shopping today.
I saw this coat.
I'm a coat addict, if you didn't know.
My daddy got me a fabulous one for Christmas.
And how cute is this?
Original price: $200.
Erin takes it home price . . . .
$22.97.
Not even kidding.
I'm such a bargainer.
Its my warm-cute-casual-sporty coat.
I have a category for every coat.
I'll spare you the rest.
I'm a happy coat addict tonight.
~
PS. See how I'm in a movie theater?
We saw True Grit.
Mighty fine.
Though I personally didn't like the end.
And there wasn't a smidge of romance.
But I would recommend it.
~
We head home tomorrow.
Can't wait to see my bed.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I am a coat addict as well. Great purchase. And we really want to see True Grit. Maybe someday we will. Fun to see you this Holiday Season!

Unknown said...

Hello kindred spirit! I LOVE coats. My parents {I mean... *cough cough* Santa!} gave me a deep purple wool peacoat for Christmas. I screamed and wore it all day.

Karen Thomas said...

like mother. like daughter.

deep purple wool peacoat? me want.