Thursday, March 3, 2011

a,b, and c.

A few things:

a) I've been trying to get Carly to use utensils. Today she ate oatmeal with a spoon for breakfast and ravioli with a fork for lunch. I can't believe she actually makes a bigger mess with the utensil than without. But it sure is fun to watch her figure it out.

b) The last few days I've been finding Carly like this. Today I said "Carly, that screen is 42 inches. You don't need to be 6 inches away from it." Girl's eye's are going to burn out of her head. Will be nipping that habit in the bud.

and c) Carly can read.


xoxo.

3 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Her little voice is just the best thing. She is pretty smart knowing all those sounds. You will love having this on video, your little reading time together.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, so adorbale! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Lauren Davison said...

WHOLLY DARLING! My nephew went through a phase like that with the TV. It must be pretty normal.