Monday, March 21, 2011

we went ice skating.

on Friday night we went ice skating.
Chris's program had a little skating get-together at the Munn Ice Arena, where MSU's hockey team plays. I got a really coolio pic of Chris and one of his buddies under the championship banners, but it got ruined and I'm mad so I don't want to talk about it.
Anyway . . . skating.

We had a lot of fun. I can't believe how difficult ice skating is! I expected it to be akin to roller blading, but it was much more difficult. It gave me an even greater respect for what hockey players to on the ice. Granted, most of them have been skating since they were toddlers.

[ain't we cute?]

Speaking of skating toddlers . . . they didn't rent skates small enough for Carly, so she had to walk around on the ice and get pushed on her shoes by daddy. She had no want for attention, though, with lots of people willing to be her ice buddy.

[ice princess]

[skating with daddy]

It was a grand old time.
They hold open skates at the arena, so we'll have to do it more often.
Especially when Carly can fit in skates.

~

Oh, and because she looked so cute for church yesterday:



xoxo.

No comments: