Wednesday, May 4, 2011

may the fourth be with you.

There was this one time when I was being cool and singing a Grease song to Chris:

"I've got chills, they're multiplying . . . " I sang.

Chris picked up where I left off:

". . . and I groooove in the store!"

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Um, what?" he replied.

I think I died laughing.
I still laugh out loud whenever I think of it.
I'm laughing right now.

[this picture makes me want to cut my bangs again; don't let me!]

While I'm just about the least mushy person around, you should probably know that I absolutely adore this man. He makes me laugh. He listens to me. He thinks I'm smart and pretty; and he tells me so. He works hard. He is so incredibly selfless. He just makes me happy. He makes me feel warm and fuzzy, even now, even nearly 6 years after I first laid eyes on him.

Its his birthday today.
And apparently its Star Wars Day, too?
"May the fourth be with you."
Perfect for him.
You should probably know he is a closet Stars Wars geek.
He got the 3 originals on DVD for his birthday.

Obviously we aren't there to celebrate with him.
And he had two finals today, and has one tomorrow.
But I just wanted to tell him happy birthday.

And when I told Carly it was daddy's birthday, she excitedly replied:
"Dada socks!"

I don't know.

Happy Birthday to my very favoritest man ever.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy birthday to Chris!!