Monday, May 2, 2011

signed. sealed. delivered.

 On Friday I spent a good deal of the day watching footage of the royal wedding.
It was beautiful.
They seemed happy.

On Saturday we headed down to Utah for the sealing of my niece to my brother and sister-in-law.
As I sat in the sealing room, waiting for Shay to make her grand entrance, I couldn't help but think that there is nothing more royal, nothing more beautiful than God's holy temple and the promises made there.


And while little Shay isn't 100% sure about strange Auntie Erin, 
strange Auntie Erin is 100% sure about Miss Shayla. 

I'm happy her parents get her forever.

And that I get to steal a squeeze now and then.

Yummers.

5 comments:

Camilla said...

OHHH my lovely! She is beautiful. Tell you bro and sis in law congrats! Such a happy time :) awww I want to squeeze her too!!

Call Commotion said...

What a wonderful experience!!! She is adorable and their little family is precious!

Cami and Juan said...

What a beautiful family. I am so happy for them! I bet it was real special to be there for that sealing.

Michael said...

Best day ever. Glad you were there.

Laura said...

Oh how sweet! She is adorable! Congratulations to them!