Thursday, May 26, 2011

questions for you, my peeps.

quick questions, bloggy buddies:

anyone have trouble making comments? whenever i try to it just makes me log in over and over again and my profile never shows up, it just says "anonymous". I'm annoyed. some of you i've tried to post my comment like 5 times, so i hope it doesn't fix itself and then you have 5 identical comments from me all the sudden. if it does, you know you're loved :)

blogger keeps telling me i'm out of memory space or whatever on my blog because i've reached my picture compacity. but that doesn't make sense because there are blogs a lot older than mine with a lot more pictures than mine. is there a way to increase said capacity? I've been deleting my picasa albums, and now the only ones i have left are locked because they are connected to blogs. is this making sense? i'm getting annoyed.

anywho, just wondering.

oh, and while I'm asking questions: when you guys potty trained your kids, did you get one of those little seats that you put on the toilet, or a small mini toilet thingy they sit on? I'm a fan of the seat on the real toilet idea, mainly because i don't want to clean out a plastic bowl of feces, but just wondering what works. and did you get it early and gradually introduce the idea, or bring it out and start right away? like i don't want to have it hanging around and then carly just think its a toy. carly isn't quite ready yet, but she is getting more interested. She tells me when she needs a diaper change, HATES diaper changes, interested in what i do on the toilet, says "bye bye mama pee pee!" when I flush, etc. I'm ssssooooooo ready, but what mom isn't? Anyway, thought i'd ask. thats all.

xoxo.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes you can increase capacity. Read here: http://www.etipslibrary.com/2010/10/how-incraese-blogger-image-storage.html

Casey and Kristi said...

I got a potty seat that you could sit on on the real toilet or have a mini toilet. I started with it as a mini toilet mainly because I had it sitting in the living room (I now, gross but it was the easiest thing) so she could just run to it or I could have watch a show while she sat and tried so she would try longer. Then after she got better at going I moved the mini into the bathroom then eventually just the seat on the big toilet. But good luck to you! I really disliked training but it is GREAT now that it is done!!!

Laura and family said...

We had the ring for the real toilet. We did the 3 day potty training method and it was awesome. She says 22 months is usually the "ideal" time but Gabe was 2 1/2 ;)

WeBeR FaM said...

Potty training stinks! haha! With my girls I have had the mini toilet and then the seat comes off and it will snap onto the big toilet. It is nice because I usually have it in the living room (or whatever room we are in) so it is always close. It is way nice to just have the seat on the toilet for when they have got the hang of it. The bottom part can also be used for a little stool. Also, I'm no pro but I have introduced the potty seat for a little bit before I actually start the training. Both of my girls have been terrified of sitting on the potty so it was good to get them used to it! Hope this helps!

Lindsey Chadwick said...

I haven't had the comment problem, but my dashboard always says I am not following anyones blog and nothing pops up! It's wierd!!

Alixa said...

I have started with Jenna, and she hates the little seat on the realy potty. It is scary to her to not have her feet on the ground. She loves her little potty she can sit on. She is much more comfortable on it. She hasnt actually peed yet, but she loves sitting on it. We are doing the gradual route mostly because I have a baby now too. Anyway, sorry I have no answers to your computer questions. Good luck potty training! Cant wait to hear about it.