Sunday, March 23, 2008

And Here We Have Idaho . . . .

This weekend we took a quick trip to Pocatello to see my family. All of my brothers went too, so it was a big party with the whole family there. I handed in my research paper Friday morning, so it was nice to not do ANY homework or even think about school all weekend. While up there, we went to two of my high school friends' wedding receptions, the Dodge National Circuit Finals Rodeo (it was AWESOME!--Chris's first rodeo;-), Coldstone, had lots of family time, and celebrated Easter. I love going home and seeing my parents and being together as a whole family. Some pictures:

The Rodeo

Me and my mommy; I have a feeling she won't appreciate this picture

Chris always was a chick-magnet

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am jealous! I have never been to a rodeo; they look like a blast. Your mum is super cute! Don't you just love mums?