Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick Tag


I've never done one of these, but thought it would be fun. . .


1. Where is your cell phone? My coat pocket. . . I think

2. Your hair? No comment

3. Work? Research and computers

4. Your father? Jedd

5. Your favorite thing? Shoes . . . and Chris

6. Your dream last night? I dreamed of getting ready for the day, then woke up and had class in 15 minutes; so I didn't actually get to get ready. . . ironic

7. Your favorite drink? Water or Chocolate Milk

8. Your favorite car? I want a Honda Pilot or CR-V

9. Room you're in? Dr. Cates's office, at work

10. Your fear? People touching my sternum

11. What do you want to be in 10 years? An accountant, business manager, doctor, psychologist, teacher== a mom

12.Who did you hang out with last night? My husband and class notes

13. What you're not good at? Doing the dishes

14. Muffin? No, thanks; I'm allergic

15. One of your wish list items? Vacuum

16. Where you grew up? Pocatello, ID

17. Last thing you did? Went to my Medical Sociology class

18. What are you wearing? Jeans and a Cubs t-shirt--its one of those days

19. What aren't you wearing? Eyeliner

20. Your pet? Hopefully a chocolate lab some day when there is room for one

21. Your computer? Old school

22. Your life? Stressful, but blessed

23. Your mood? Stressed

24. Missing? My mommy

25. What are you thinking about right now? That 15 page research paper I have to do

26. Your car/truck? Hyundai Accent

27. Your summer? School, relaxing, work, going to Olympic Trials!

28. Your relationship status? Taken

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When was the last time you really laughed with meaning? Last night.

31. When was the last time you cried? Sunday night's emotional breakdown (thank you, education).

32. School? BYU

33. Least favorite weather? Blizzard

34. Soup? Corn chowder a la Chris

35. Movie? The American President

1 comment:

michelle said...

Congratulations on Chris getting into grad school...I empathize with the wishing the decision was made easier by someone giving you the "We regret to inform you" letter. Oh, and I guess it goes without saying that I found your blog! I love the background, it's so fun! And which ward are you guys in now?