Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Every Morning

While Carly continues to be an intense eater (I struggle to stretch her to 2 hours between feedings, though yesterday she did 3 hours twice. Woohoo!), she is also a masterful sleeper. She has slept through the night consistently since she was a month old, and these days sleeps between 8-10 hours a night, maxing out at almost 11 hours! This is a true testimony to me that the Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle. He knows I couldn't handle no sleep for more than a month! ha ha. No, I'm sure there will be many nights ahead that aren't so good, but for now I'm enjoying it.

One major perk to 10 hours of sleep is the fact that I awaken to a very happy, albeit very hungry, baby. This is what I get to see every morning:

5 comments:

Michael said...

I love it. Such a morning person--good for her.

beckster said...

SHE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!

Laura said...

My goodness. She is the soooooo cute!

Stacey said...

You are one lucky mama!

Cami and Juan said...

Toward the end she was thinking, just pick me up and feed me already! She is so happy and heartbreakingly cute.