Saturday, October 3, 2009

I love October.

Its always been my favorite month.
~
These days, Tennessee is finally cooling down and drying up a little.
And starting to look something like this.
And its my birthday. Who doesn't like a birthday?
And hockey started up October 1st (in case you didn't know).
And why, yes, the Penguins won their first game.
And we're currently in the midst of enjoying General Conference.
While keeping Carly happy has put a new twist on things,
Conference weekend is always a wonderful weekend.
And my parents are making a grand return to Knoxville for Carly's blessing next week.
Its so nice to actually get to see them.And I love Halloween.
And this year I get to put a baby in a costume.
I just love October.
~~
~~
~~
And because she is so cute . . . .

5 comments:

Laura said...

Happy late birthday! October is my favorite too!

beckster said...

Oh my gosh, it looks like she's just going, "Mom...please..." Ugh, can't wait to see her!

sam and kyrsten said...

i love october too! its my very favorite month! HAPPY BIRTHDAY-whenever it may be! and congrats on carlys baby blessing and having your family there! what a great month indeed! :)

Cami and Juan said...

That picture of Tennessee scenery is beautiful. How fun juggling conference and baby. I said to Juan yesterday, next general conference we will have a baby to break the quiet!

Jason Thomas said...

That is the cutest picture in the world of Carly!!