Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yesterday was my birthday.

Chris got me this little number.
Plaid is in this fall.
And my mom sent me this little gem.
Now I can channel my inner Nicole Richie.
(Thats a "C" and Carly's August gemstone.)

It was a good day.

And best of all, the celebrations continue. This year I get a birthday week.
My parents arrive in Knoxville tonight.
I don't think you're ever too old to love seeing your mommy and daddy.
I know I never will be.

Enjoy the rest of your week. See you on Monday.

(Maybe. Carly is getting her first round of shots that day. Fun way to celebrate her blessing, huh?)

4 comments:

The Fishers said...

happy late birthday!

Lauren Davison said...

That necklace is fantastic! LOVE IT!

Laura said...

OH i love the necklace and the shirt. good presents! Hope you have a great birthday week! My parents are coming in this weekend too. I always get excited as well. :)

Cami and Juan said...

Have fun with your parents in town. And the baby blessing! And Happy Birthday.