Tuesday, February 8, 2011

number two.

Well, now that Carly is [almost] 18 months old,
my little announcement shouldn't surprise too many of you.

~

I

am



starting a new blog!


Chris and I love this blog.
Its our family journal and we cherish it.
Someday when we can afford it we hope to print it into books.
But I thought it would be fun to have a "just for fun" blog.
I'll write about whatever I want to . . . 
that doesn't have to do with my wonderful little family.
So its mostly for my own personal kicks and giggles,
(meaning lots of hockey talk, yay!)
but you should check it out anyway.


~
Yesterday, I wrapped Carly's little puppy Rex in a dishtowel and called him "Baby Rex".
Carly pretty much thought it was the coolest thing ever and carried Baby Rex around swaddled all morning and every time he broke out of his swaddle she brought him to me to re-wrap him.
She is sweet.

[don't judge her pants, she grows way to fast]

She'll make a good big sister . . . some day.

But for now, enjoy blog number two.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh Erin... you had me going! But, good for you on the second blog. Your writing is so fun to read, I am looking forward to it!

Becky said...

Don't scare me like that, Erin! Sheesh, I was gonna say 'I'm pretty sure I would know about any #2's before it was on a blog!!!' Whew! Anyways, LOVE the new blog. Looks like fun!

Rebecca said...

hahaha.. not funny!:)

Rach said...

you crack me up. totally fell for it.

excited to see the new addition

Alixa said...

wow, you really had me going there. I am excited to read the new material. Hope things are well up in Michigan!

Laura said...

so You totally got me. My heart jumped and I thought OH another C baby!!! You are just mean. ha ha. but I do like the new blog!!!

michelle said...

Ooh, you got me! But just as it would be a crime for you not to have a second (it would be robbing the world of too much cuteness) you have too much wit to be contained in one blog. You're such a great writer and I'm glad you're expanding your horizons!