Friday, February 4, 2011

alligator love.

Carly pretty much loves the giant alligator at the library.
I mean, they scream and run to each other every week when they are reunited.
Ok, she is the one screaming and running.
But I'm sure he is happy to see her too.
Who wouldn't be?
~
Did you notice its not January anymore?
I kind of got sidetracked by blizzard hype and didn't even think about it
And now we're 4 days into February.
I pretty much love Valentines Day when it comes to decorations.
I think it can be a lot of fun, and hope to make it fun for our kids some day.
Remember last year?
I've got to get some creative juices pumping.
Have any easy V-day craft/decor ideas that don't cost money?
Do share.
Oh, and I'm totally doing this some time when I have kids old enough.
How cute is that?
Anywho.
~
~
Pens play the Caps on Sunday afternoon.
And isn't there a football game on that night?

Happy Weekend.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

Those valentines are so clever! :)