Friday, February 25, 2011

tgif.


I went to get Carly out of her crib this morning
and she was playing peek-a-boo with Monkey.
I almost died from cuteness.

Chris's parents are visiting this weekend.
This means Carly gets spoiled and we get a date night.
We also have get to take our turn cleaning the church.
And I have to teach on Sunday.
Wish me luck.
Then we have friends from Chris's program coming for dinner Sunday night.

I've been cleaning all week in preparation for visitors.
But the place is a mess.
What's with that?
Maybe it's Carly's tendency to spread band-aids and tampons all over the place.
And that I like to read during naptime instead of pick up.

Carly just had an entire can of frank and beans for lunch.
And 5 huge strawberries.
She cheered "beans! beans! beans!" the whole time.
Whatever floats her boat.

Happy Weekend.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

Hahahaha... Beans, beans, beans! :)