Wednesday, February 2, 2011

we {heart} snow days.

we enjoyed MSU's first snow day in 35 years.
it was full of

banana pancakes
Dora
playing
chasing
Dora
tackling
sleeping
eating
Dora
a Pens victory
~
And we even went outside.
Carly seemed interested for about 5 minutes.
Then she was mostly scared and cold.

[13 ish inches outside our door; only about 8 from today though]

"Do I have to wear my coat?"
 Not sure about the snow.
 we {heart} snow days!
well, two of us do.

anti-snowite.

we sure loved having a bonus day with our man.
can we have another one, please?

2 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

That picture of the three of you is FABULOUS! I love all the snow in the air!

Taryn said...

One of the only days I like winter is a snow day! :) I love that picture of the three of you. So fun! Hope you get more snow and another snow day soon!