Thursday, September 1, 2011

do something nice for yourself.

Our Thursdays this Fall look like they are going to be long days.

The health app on my phone suggested I "do something nice for yourself" today.

Well, don't mind if I do.


I've been admiring this bag at Target for a while now, and since its finally on super clearance, I did something nice for myself and brought it home. I thought I'd need something new and simple for Fall, and I happened to have a cute pin that matched it perfectly.

And as a certified toddler-chaser, I've learned the messenger style is a must.

Happy Labor Day Weekend.
Do something nice for yourself.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is EXCELLENT! Good for you! How adorable is that purse??? Ugh. Jealous. Love you.

Lindsey Chadwick said...

o my goodness...I am really liken this bag! I might have to see if it's in my Target's clearance section! :)

Cami and Juan said...

I watched this purse for a while too in the pale yellow. Very cute. And I love the hair pin too.