Thursday, April 26, 2012

things I like right now.


  • OPI's Grand Canyon Sunset. Quite possibly the best nail color ever bottled.

  • This Nike Running commercial. It is super cute and also quite effective: I really want to by those shoes next time I need running shoes, which is soon.

  • This song. The thing I love about country music is the "surprise endings" that wrap the theme of the song up in a new way and all the sudden you're crying.
  • Some new entertainment: Started watching Guiliana & Bill and I heart them. I have to confess I was a Kardashian watcher, but always felt worse about myself after watching them. G & B are nothing but cute and even uplifting. I also watched Charlie St. Cloud and, call me a 15-year-old, but I really enjoyed it. Last but not least . . . Chris and I watched Moneyball last night. Well, most of it. We need to finish it. But it is so good, if you love baseball like we do in our house. If you don't, I'm not sure you'd be a fan. I owe all this entertainment-while-feeding-babies to cable/DVR, which we will sadly be canceling soon because we live on a student income and just tripled our number of children. Heaven help us.

  • Fresh blueberries. They are de-lish in a bowl of hot oatmeal, or on a [GF] bagel with a bit of cream cheese. Mmmmm.

  • The clothes coming out for this summer. Can I please go on a shopping spree? Oh, yes, that student income.

  • Carly's hot pink nails. She is my style icon.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Netflix, my friend. We haven't had cable in 3 years and I am not sure I even want to get it again when we move and actually start getting a paycheck. I watched season one of G&B on Netflix, but that is all I have ever seen. It was as entertaining as it could be, I guess. And yes, we loved Moneyball as well.