Monday, April 30, 2012

maiden voyage.

We got a double stroller a while ago. Not that long ago, but time is a strange thing these days so I have no idea when we actually got it. But we did.

With the twins coming, I decided to go with a double Snap n' Go that would be easy to snap carseats into. I knew when it came time to get an actual double stroller, I'd want a small side-by-side, and such things don't take two carseats. So we were gifted the Snap n' Go and I was all set. Then all the sudden Carly decides she is interested in riding in a stroller. Two and a half years of little stroller interest, and she chooses now to change her mind. We decided to move double stroller purchasing up, so she could ride with one baby, and I could wear the other baby. Good plan right?

We went with the Combi Twin Sport, and I found a decent price online. Like I said, I wanted something small, but I also wanted good quality. With Carly we got a travel system and jogger. Then we got a $15 umbrella for airports. Guess which one got used 10 times more often then the others? The umbrella. I just like something small. I am a big fan of the Combi so far. Last week when the weather got semi-decent, we took our maiden voyage to the park. We actually ended up going 2 days in a row. Yes, just me and my three little chicks. I looked insane, I guarantee it.

[Carly and Prince John.]

[Carly done with pictures and ready to play. See Q's bear ears? Cutest.]
John slept away all cozy, while I pushed Carly in the swing while wearing Quinn.
Remember how I said I looked insane?
But we were out.
We were in the sun.
We made it.
It was a major morale boost for this mama.
[so spoiled.]

The second day, both babies were zonked out, so I decided to turn our double stroller into a triple.
Don't call CPS.
I was very careful.
[pile o' babies.]

Yay for a little mobility.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Ah, yes! Love my Combi! You are doing great! I feel jealous of your twins until I read your blog and am reminded about how hard it would really be. You are doing awesome though, and almost making it look easy :)

Lauren Davison said...

You. Are. Amazing. Bravo! And your children are just too stinkin' cute. Seriously. :)