Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Time

Found this, thought it was fun . . . Once again, Chris is in blue

twenty years ago I...
1) was just a baby lived in California
2) probably slept a lot more than I do now wore tight little orange shorts
3) was the youngest child in my family "really liked Flight of the Navigator"

ten years ago I...
1) was looking forward to being a Beehive wore flannels and a shark-tooth necklace because I was cool
2) entered my awkward stage, I'm still trying to get out played the baritone saxaphone
3) did basketball, soccer, and track all at the same time thought Joey Shim was my soulmate

five years ago I...
1) had my first boyfriend was knocking doors in Vienna
2) got my drivers license gained 20 lbs on the wonders of wienerschnitzel
3) learned how much my parents love me came to truly know the Savior

three years ago I...
1) was preparing to go to college learned chemistry had no part in my future
2) sent off a missionary swore off love
3) found true love met the prettiest redhead I ever did see

one year ago I...
1) moved to Indiana convinced Erin to move to Indiana
2) fell in love with Sammie the dog taught Erin to love dogs
3) became a devout Cubs fan watched the Cubs every day on TV

so far this year I have...
1) gotten straight A's gotten accepted into grad schools
2) started a blog;-) learned I never want to be a ward clerk again;-)
3) become part of a Relief Society Presidency (weird) found out the spiders are out to get me

yesterday I...
1) missed the Biggest Loser finale hosted a bratwurst party
2) learned more about making cheese than I ever wanted to know had my last undergrad class
3) had my last day of classes rejoiced in the Cubs' 9 to 5 victory over the Reds

today I...
1) studied didn't study
2) went to the Temple went to the Temple
3) went shopping bought Erin clothes

tomorrow I will...
1) go to Midway for Barbara's wedding dinner study. . . a lot
2) study for finals see my sister Becky
3) get MMR immunizations (Booo!) kiss my wife

in the next year I may...
1) move to Knoxville, Tennessee become a runner again
2) have a new family member on the way? (puppy or child, who knows) enjoy my puppy or child
3) graduate from BYU (I better, anyway) correction . . . I WILL SEE MY CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES

1 comment:

L said...

Erin, the biggest loser finale was mmm ok. It was wonderful to see Ali win (she dropped another 20 lbs at home WOW!!) and it was great especially since she is a girl. But the lame part was all they said to here when she won was "Good job ali, go hug your mom!" and there were streamers etc. I thought it was anti-climactic in way. (okay so i didn't mean to write that much)
Lauren