Monday, April 7, 2008

Who is Your Christian Bale?

As a happily married woman, I don't find anyone 'attractive' other than my husband. He is my dream guy. Chris and I both, however, do what we call "nice looking recognition". This is where we consider someone 'nice-looking', but not "attractive". Ha ha. Since no attraction is involved, you can have nice-looking recognition for both the same and opposite sex as yourself. Chris always asks me if this actor is good looking or that actor. He's usually surprised by my answers. He, however, rarely finds anyone 'nice-looking'.

My top 'nice-looking' choice on the male side is Christian Bale (aka, the reason I won't mind watching the newest Batman when it comes out this summer):


My female: Heidi Klum


Chris is not very good at choosing his 'nice-looking' people. His male is Vin Diesel (ha ha, he's not going to like this post very much), but mostly because he aspires to have muscles like that someday:


Then a couple weeks ago we were watching the Celebrity Apprentice. I was in the kitchen and he came in and said "So, I think I found my Christian Bale." I laughed. Who was it? U.S. softball player Jenny Finch:
I'm so glad he found her;-)

1 comment:

Cam said...

Oh my gosh, this post made me laugh so hard! Chris found his Christian Bale! LOL! =) You guys are cute. =)