Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

Today is Chris's 25th birthday! He's really getting up there! I'm so grateful for Chris and the wonderful, loving husband he is to me. I'm so lucky to have him.

Little Chris in the early years. He is so cute!
Baseball fanatic from an early age!
Cubs fanatic from an early age!
"Studious" college studentFinally, he found me! Took him long enough~I had been at BYU a total of 4 weeks!
We soon realized we were meant to be~
Then I proceeded to convert him to country music, a necessary step toward being prepared for marriage. Here we are at a Rascal Flatts concert.
I got to know his family. He is a wonderful big brother to his three beautiful sisters!
Then I saw him in a tux~I knew I had made the right decision.
Sealed for all eternity~Just the beginning of our happily ever after.
I love you, babe. Thanks for being the awesomest husband a girl could have.
Happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

I'm still working on the whole country music issue with Kirby. The deal is that it's been part of his identity for so long to hate it, that he can't bring himself to admit that there is some he likes. But Shhh... Don't tell him I said anything! ;)