Wednesday, October 1, 2008

There is Only One October

October is a blessed month.
It means you survived September.
And its my birthday.
And its Halloween.
And this October we get visits from Chris's parents two weekends in a row.
We are SO excited about that one.

But people . . .
It's the Major League Baseball playoffs.
And the Cubs are in.


Go Cubbies!!


Its been 100 years exactly.
This year is our year.

I wish we were here . . .

So Chris could be doing this . . .

Instead of this . . .

And I could be doing this . . .

Instead of this . . .
A girl can dream.
However, we pray there will be none of this . . .
I'm so nervous for our boys.
I don't know if my heart can take it.

On a somewhat related note:
As if I needed another reason to dislike Mr. Obama. Nice hat.

HAPPY OCTOBER.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go CUBS!! And yes, I also hate Obama even more because of that hat. Gross.

Anonymous said...

PS: I might be stealing that picture for my blog.

Michael said...

By the way, CNN confirms your prediction:
http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1845975,00.html?xid=rss-topstories

Lauren Davison said...

Happy birthday this month! I hope it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Erin. What day is it. Brad's birthday is this month too. Go October!