Thursday, February 25, 2010

we went to a park today.

We live on a busy street.
I hate going for walks because it is loud and
hectic and smells like noxious fumes.
I decided we needed a park.
So I assigned Chris to find us one.
It needed trees,
grass,
and a paved walking trail.
Those were my only requests.
He found a wonderful one.
And the best part is?
Its a 2 minute drive from our house.
I'm a big fan.
But not only did this park have trees and grass and a paved trail.
It had baby swings.
So Carly went for a swing.

I can't get over this last picture.

Its so Carly.

Its her "this is fun but also weird and scary" face.

Yum.

5 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Oh, I love it! :) So cute!

beckster said...

That's so fun!!! And YAY for a nearby park! That will be super nice when it gets warmer!

The Apron Gal said...

those are the cutest pictures i have ever seen. seriously.

Cami and Juan said...

That park sounds perfect. How fun to have a place so close to get away to.

Michael said...

You're right--that IS a great face. Very fun.