Tuesday, February 2, 2010

outtakes.

Whatever lovely strain of sickness Carly is carrying, she so kindly passed it on to me and Chris. Don't come near the C house; we're infested. Is winter over yet??
~
So, our budget doesn't allow for professional photography all that often, and probably won't for some time. That being said, every month I try to stage her monthly "photo shoot" and try to get at least one good picture of her to be her "month picture". Those are the ones I use for her month posts and the ones down the side of the blog. Someday when I have $20 there is this cute black frame at babiesRus that you can put a picture in from each month of your babies first year. Anyway, its quite the process to get just one good picture, and I love looking back at the outtakes because they make me laugh. I thought I'd share a few favs to cheer up this wintry, snot-filled February morning. enjoy. (L.O.V.E this gang sign)



She is too much fun.

8 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Those are quite the faces she pulls! I love your photo shoots, you're just as good as some professional shots I see out there!

...... said...

I just love it! She is adorable!

The Fishers said...

HAH!!! Those are precious!!!

sarah said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i love the 3rd one! my niece is so funny.

Lisa C said...

I can't stop laughing! She has such a great personality and brings such joy!

Rach said...

erin-

you make me laugh! sorry it took me a while to comment back, never feel bad about reading my blog! if i didnt want others to read it, it would be private:)

welcome, blog friend, welcome.

ps-i love the out-take pictures, too cute!

Rach said...

ps- i am not making my blog private you fyi :)

my husband just did a big school presentation on sex trafficing....and we happen to live in the #2 spot for that in the nation. so I just want to be safer.

just making sure you dont think I am doing it cause of you, and make sure to give me your email if you want to keep reading my blog!

Lauren Davison said...

HAHA! Oh, I love them! Sometimes the outtakes are the best because they feel like real life!! :) Love it.